Sunday, May 31, 2015

If I Never Knew You Letter #8

Death the Kid
42-42-564
Death City, Japan

Erza Kirkland
60-42-015
Japan

Dear Erza,

I wish you'd be more cheerful.
This gloomy nature isn't like you.
You know I think Kira is full of bull.
To kill L, he has to act true.

These worries you have
Are very real, my friend.
But I do wish you'd laugh
And forget about an imagined end.

It seems the world com's to a close
But I promise life goes on.
We both know that path you choose
Is truly where you forever belong.

I wish you the best
Because you deserve it.

I know it's not eloquent but it describes how I reacted to your last letter. I am so excited for you. I hope to be invited, but I understand if you can't. Things have been good here but Kira's threat still reaches to us even. Several misters have died because of heart attacks and the weapons are scared they're next. I don't know what to do. I'm considering shutting the city down. but that'll only cause more panic. Right now I am organizing a group to find Kira. He may not be eatin ghuman souls, but he's more or less kishan in spirit. I hope to see you soon.

Your friend,
                 Death the Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment