Sunday, May 31, 2015

If I Never Knew You Letter #4

Death the Kid
42-42-564
Death City, Japan

L
11-52-004
Japan

Dear L,

I can't believe you're back in Japan. Please fell free to come to Death City. I would like to see you again. Erza talks so much about you. Sometimes I wonder if you're the guy she is dating. But then she tells me how romantic he is and I can't suspect you. You're too straight forward for that. Besides, we're meeting him at the airport. But then again, she has been calling him John Doe. Let me tell you something L, if you break her heart I will f***ing break your f***ing face. Don't play your sh**y games with her either. She may be naive, but she doesn't sit around for that s**t. By the way:

Careless
1. The feelings that make love.
2. How could you, of all people, do that?
3. The choices that she's made.
4. The reasons you won.
5. The way you act.

I guess you could call this letter a threat, no. Do that. Call it a threat and deduce my words the way you always do. Don't try and us decoys with me either. I've felt your soul resonance and I know how to find you. Yes L, you can run, but you can never hide.

I can't wait to see you at the airport on Thursday and I'm sure you'll get this before then. Until Thursday.

-Death the Kid

No comments:

Post a Comment