Sunday, May 31, 2015

If I Never Knew You Letter #10

Erza K. and Kid
42-42-564
Death City, Japan

Finnian
S-01-22-008
Phantomhive Manor
London, England

Dear Finni,

We're coming to England! Me and Kid that is. I can't believe it's been 10 years since we've seen each other. Okay, so that's an exaggeration. But still, 10 years since we all graduated High School. 6 since we've seen each other. I was so happy to hear you've settled in England. I hope it's been treating you well. Kid is off doing something, or else I'd make him sit down and write with me.

I don't think you ever knew L and I were dating, let alone he proposed. You wouldn't have even heard that he died 3 years ago. We got married a few days before he died. It was just us and the judge. I even have a 2 year old named Abigail. She loves Kid and even calls him "Uncle Kid."

We've been living in Death City ever since L's death. Abigail was born here and Kid let's me teach. I'm teaching math, of course. The kids groan a lot, but they'll thank me when some mystical creature asked how to find the circumference of a circle. 

We're excited to see you again and hope everything is good.

Your friends, 
                    Erza Kirkland and Death the Kid

I almost forgot! I wrote you a poem! I'll write it on the back. 

10 years ago
We graduate.
Now I know
Life is fake.

Hello again!
Goodbye past.
Say, my friend
Can you last?

This troubled life
And waters roll
Through all strife,
We've one great goal.

Some say, "Survival is all."
But somehow, we've stayed tall.

No comments:

Post a Comment